Personal information is processed by or on behalf of the controller:
1599 Shirley Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Site and Services are not intended for children or persons under the age of 21. Children or persons under the age of 21 are not allowed to use our Site and Services. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 21, we will promptly deactivate that user’s account (“User Account”) and delete any personal information collected in connection therewith.
Information We Collect and Process
We may collect and process one or more of the following categories of personal information about our the visitors to our Site and the users of our Mobile App, including when these individuals (i) visit our Site or Mobile App; (ii) request additional information about our Services; (iii) register for our Site or Mobile App or become a partner; or (iv) otherwise interact with us.
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Examples||Sources of Personal Information||Business Purpose for Collection of Personal Information|
|Identifiers||Your name (including any nickname or alias you have used), signature, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, username/password, Internet Protocol address, e-mail address, experiences and preferences related to the consumption of cannabis or cannabis products, experiences and preferences related to the consumption of hemp or hemp products, products you used, how effective those products were, and how much of the product you used (“Product Usage Data”).||Directly from you via our Site or Mobile App or your registration for our Services.||Identification, security, legal and regulatory compliance, to provide our Services.|
|Protected characteristics under California or federal law||Sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), date of birth, age.||Directly from you via our Site or Mobile App or your registration for our Services.||Identification, security, legal and regulatory compliance, to provide our Services.|
|Geolocation Data||Physical location or movements.||Directly from you via our Site or Mobile App when you access our Site or Mobile App.||Identification, security, legal and regulatory compliance, to provide our Services.|
|Internet, computer, or other similar network activity||Information regarding interaction with our Site or Mobile App, computer operating system, browser type, referring website from which you accessed the Site, pages you viewed on the Site, how long you spent on a page on the Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site, device information about your mobile device that you use to access the Mobile App.||Directly from you via our Site or Mobile App when you access our Site or Mobile App.||Identification, security, legal and regulatory compliance, to provide our Services.|
We do not process the following categories of Personal Information: Benefits/Employment-Related Information, Biometric Information, Commercial Information, Geolocation Data, Sensory Data, Professional or Work-Related Information, Non-public Education Information, or Inferences Drawn from other Personal Information.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
How We Use Your Information
We process your personal information as necessary for us to:
- Improve our Services, functionality, and overall user experience;
- Deliver our Services to you;
- Better cater and market to our users, as well as learn about preferences and usage habits;
- Respond to customer service requests, comments and questions;
- Send periodic emails, notifications, and text messages regarding our Services;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries);
- Communicate about our partners’ products and services;
- Automatically update the Mobile App on your device;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- For any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
Legitimate Interests/Consent. To the extent we rely on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for the processing of your personal information, we have considered the balance between our own interests (among other things, the lawful and efficient operation of our Services), and your interests and we believe that (a) you would reasonably expect us to carry out the kind of processing referenced above and (b) such processing will not cause you any harm and/or will not seriously impact your rights and freedoms with regards to you data privacy. You have the right to withdraw any consent you have given to us for the processing of your personal information at any time.
To Whom Do We Provide Your Information?
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information with other companies and brands owned or controlled by Youkti, including our subsidiaries.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Youkti, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share your personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf. These service providers are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may also share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including trusted third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf. For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with third-party information technology, data processing, and call center service providers so that we may operate our business.
Our Processing of Non-Personal Information
We may sell, rent, or share non-personal information, including aggregate consumer information (i.e., anonymized summary data) with others for their own uses. Specifically, if you register to use our Mobile App and create a User Account, we may sell, rent or share certain aggregate consumer information that we compile using personal information and Product Usage Data collected about you and other users. This aggregate consumer information will never include your name, phone number, email address, or mailing address. We may sell, rent or share this aggregate consumer information with our partners and other companies for their own marketing, product development, research, or other uses.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party that is located in a jurisdiction other than the one from which we have collected your personal information, including to countries that have not been deemed to have an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects. If we do transfer your personal information to another jurisdiction, we will do so following due diligence and provided that the data recipient is subject to contractual agreements imposing obligations on it to ensure appropriate technical and organization measures are implemented and maintained at all times to prevent the unauthorized and unlawful processing of personal information, and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal information, consistent with our obligations under applicable data protection laws.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. .
Changes to This Policy
Your Choices & Rights
Depending upon where you reside, certain choices and rights may be available to you under applicable data protection laws, including the right to request access to your personal information or to have your personal information deleted. If you have questions about what rights may apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track Signals. We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
“Shine the Light” and “Eraser” Laws: Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
For California Residents:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended, (“CCPA”) provides California residents and/or their authorized agents with specific rights regarding the collection and storage of their Personal Information.
Your Right to Know: California residents have the right to request that we disclose the following information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. We may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself so that we may compare it with our records in order to verify your request. Upon verification, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties to whom we have sold or shared your Personal Information, if any, and the categories of Personal Information that we have shared with each third-party recipient.
Your Right to Delete: California residents have the right to request that we delete any of the Personal Information collected from you and retained by us, subject to certain exceptions. We may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself so that we may compare it with our records in order to verify your request. Once your request is verified and we have determined that we are required to delete the requested Personal Information in accordance with the CCPA, we will delete, and direct our third-party service provides to delete, your Personal Information from their records. Your request to delete Personal Information that we have collected may be denied if we conclude it is necessary for us to retain such Personal Information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA.
Non-Discrimination: You will not receive any discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Verifying Your Request: Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. In the case of access and deletion, your request must be verifiable before we can fulfill such request. Verifying your request will require you to provide sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or a person authorized to act on your behalf. We will only use the personal information that you have provided in a verifiable request in order to verify your request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority. Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on a request if such request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
For Individuals Located in the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK) or Switzerland:
You have a number of rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to your personal information. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Have access to your personal information by submitting a request to us;
- Have your personal information deleted;
- Have your personal information corrected if it if wrong;
- Have the processing of your personal information restricted;
- Object to further processing of your personal information, including to object to marketing from us;
- Make a data portability request;
- Withdraw any consent you have provided to us; and
- Restrict any automatic processing of your personal information.
If you are in the EEA, United Kingdom or Switzerland, and you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
We may provide links to other sites or resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party links on the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.